Saturday, April 26, 2008

Mtb Race Pic

Last week was the non-points race kick off to the DINO Series. It was muddy and there were not many people there compared to last year...but I was there! And another trusty teammate of mine. I won't even go into the details but ends up on my first lap of 3 I topple over my handlebars going down hill and crush my shoulder on the gravel trail. Ends up I separated my AC joint. But 4 guys pass me as I stand for about 90 seconds there and assess the damage. I could still move my arm though it hurt so I jump back on the bike and go. By the third lap I've caught up and passes three of the four guys and end up 4th in Sport (out of 11). I like to say I would've been first if I hadn't of wrecked but anyway. Here's a link to a picture that was taken of me on my first lap at the race. Enjoy. http://www.dinoseries.com/photos/tuneup/TU0460.jpg

No comments: