Friday, April 10, 2009

"Sweet blessing/Eye of the Tiger"



So I (ben) am the primary blogger on thebiggerblog but Jen wanted me to add this pic of Noah and I guess she thought that she would also suggest a title. She said, "how bout something like Sweet Blessing?". I chuckled cause I was thinking something more like "Fierce Tiger!". So we compromised!

Anyhow, Noah is friggin awesome! He has slept really well the last two nights. He is soothed easily and loves "belly time" with both of us!

This was our attempt at a portrait of Noah. I just laid him on his Moby Wrap with some day light shining in and used some iPhoto effects and there you go.

He was born on April 4th, weighed 7lbs 6oz. and was 22 inches long. He has noticeably long feet and fingers! We joke, if babies work the same as puppy's he's gonna be a big boy!

3 comments:

Gretchen said...

Impressive Ben. I didn't know you were such a great photographer - of course when you are working with subjects as adorable as Noah it's hard to go wrong. Your compromise of the title cracked me up. Eye of the tiger? Sounds tough and strong which I suppose is what a father wants out of his son! So glad you guys are doing well and we are missing our sweet nephew so much!

Tiff said...

he's gorgeous!

Brandy Cunningham said...

So, cute....it's no Brandy Cunningham...but, I'm pretty impressed! What a cutie. It's great catch up with you guys on here. Let us know when you are Indy...we'll have an "official" photo session, k?