Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Snow



"I hate snow, I hate snow!" Those words didn't come out of my mouth today. Though they did come out of my buddy Danny's. You're insane man!

I've been so happy today because of the Snow. Here's some reason I think this is so.
Hope: Things are visibly different outside than they were yesterday. What else could be different?
Quiet: It's not as noisy outside after it snows. The snow soaks up all the echoes. It feels like things are less chaotic. It's peaceful.
Clean: Things that are ugly are covered up. They now appear crisp, clean and pure. Surely similar to how our Creator sees us after being washed by the cleansing blood of Jesus.
Bright: No interior lights needed if you open the shades today! the light is just reflected off everything. cars, streets, ground, roofs, window sills, trees, fenses, hats, shoes...you get the point. And I wonder if this reflection of such bright light that brings me such joy will be exponentially outdone when in heaven God radiates with such brilliant light that we don't even need a sun!

Danny there may be a snow like affect in Heaven buddy! You know it's too hot in Hell for it.

Happy,
Ben

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude,
i love your dog man.

Jes said...

i hope there is no snow in heaven...