Thursday, September 25, 2008

Oh Baby!



You are looking at our new addition to the Biggerstaff Family, Baby Biggerstaff! Yes, we are pregnant! Baby is only about 12 weeks old but is already moving around flailing it's arms and legs. We are so excited to share this with everyone now. In March we decided to take a cabin vacation away from everything and specifically pray if God would have us pursue parenthood and we both felt at peace that we should stop taking our precautions and begin to trust God's timing to bring it about. And He saw that the time is right! So we expect Baby Biggerstaff to be born April 5th of 2009. Thank you for sharing in our Joy and praying as God prepares baby and us for a whole new world.

"For you created my inmost being;
You knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
Your works are wonderful,
I know that full well."
-Psalm 139:13,14

Capri by Colbie Caillet

5 comments:

Tiff said...

YAY! congratulations!

Brandy Cunningham said...

I was so thrilled to hear the news! David told me yesterday. You guys are going to be amazing parents. What a lucky little bean! Love you, miss you

Matt Moberly said...

AWESOME!!! Congratulations!

Daryl Winger said...

freakin awesome!!

ben and jen biggerstaff said...

"YAY", Thrilled, Awesome and Freakin Awesome!" are our thought exactly!